Saturday, November 10, 2007

eNd of tEENa(ch)ge

Well well... My very first blog! (happy somsie?)..since i am going to be twenty soon..i jus looked back on the tumultous period of life called teenage.. an this about sums it up.. i wrote this when i was 15 or 16 i think. my 1st post specially dedicated to My friend so(w)msie.. who pushed me to start blogging!


----Thank You God---
As i make to another day
I'm glad to be alive
I'm thankful for what i am
and that i could survive

I'm happy to have endured
so many things as a teen
if not for these I wonder
what I would have been?

I'm glad that I had distractions
that let my mind wander
I'm thankful to have known
safety as well as danger

I'm happy that I fared badly
cause that helped do better
I'm glad that I'm different
hey I cud b a trend setter!

I'm happy that God put me
through things both good and bad
Otherwise I wouldnt have realised
the nice qualities I had.

Thank you God for everything
that made me this way.
With happiness and sanguinity
I face each new day..

5 comments:

s()ms!e said...

*Hugs* Welcome!! welcome!! welcome!!
That was a very cute poem..quite different from ur latest ones ;-)
I liked the degree of acceptibility in the poem..! good one..
keep writing!!
oops i forgot..
Thanks for the dedicaeeeson!! ;-)

Ice-Thorn said...

hehe!!

you are vary welcome!!

M.Sudhir Eswaran said...

Hello Ice Thorn..!!! Nice one.U really are a trend setter!! Wish you well.

Unknown said...

dumbo... if u cud write such good poems why the heck havn't u exposed it... the poem was awesome :)

Ice-Thorn said...

@ Sudhir ...thanks a lot:)

@ anup : Thank u so much! will post more:)